Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Back to School, January 2016

Although Christmas break is restful, and creative in its own way, I miss those kiddos!
Good to be back and into the Art Classroom. Thanks to some Art to Remember funds, we have a new rug! Everyone noticed the minute they came into the room! I couldn't believe my luck when I found an Art-themed carpet! I also received an Art Clock for Christmas! It weirds the students out because it has paint blobs instead of numbers, but they are finding that  they understand clocks better than they thought! I couldn't  resist a few photos of the view out our Art Room window.  The red mountains are beautiful and we refer to them a lot when we  discuss landscapes. On this morning that I took these pictures, it was snowy and foggy. It was a beautiful ethereal view.

 


No comments: